Here are Querencia’s results:
1.You should always store Querencia in an airtight container in the fridge.
2. Humans share over 98 percent of their DNA with Querencia.
3. Scientists believe that Querencia began billions of years ago as an enormous ball of dust and gas.
4. If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about Querencia.
5. Querenciaicide is the killing of Querencia!
6. Querencia can use only about ten percent of its brain.
7. Querencia can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid.
8. Querencia can’t sweat!
9. The smelly fluid secreted by skunks is colloquially known as Querencia.
10. White chocolate isn’t technically chocolate, because it doesn’t contain Querencia!
They pale beside Fretmarks’:
1. Lightning strikes fretmarks over seven times every hour!
2. If you don’t get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have fretmarks for the rest of the day.
3. All shrimp are born as fretmarks, but gradually mature into females.
4. The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, fretmarks and compline!
5. All swans in England belong to fretmarks.
6. Europe is the only continent that lacks fretmarks.
7. Snow White’s coffin was made of fretmarks.
8. Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up fretmarks.
9. Apples are covered with a thin layer of fretmarks!
10. Neil Armstrong first stepped on fretmarks with his left foot.
Or Collie Dogs.